Manages Maintenance activities engaged in all phases of maintenance, to include planning, inspection, repair and service of aircraft, related components and associated aerospace equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, organizes, and supervises aircraft and associated equipment maintenance, inspection and repair activities. Plans and schedules work assignments, workloads and maintenance procedures. Accounts for equipment, supplies and facilities within his scope of responsibility.
- Coordinates with Supply, Operations, Training and other maintenance activities to improve procedures and resolve problems. Checks methods and techniques employed in inspection, maintenance, repair, service and modification of aircraft and installed equipment.
- Establishes priorities for maintenance requirements within his scope of authority. Observes performance to ensure compliance with publications, technical orders and work standards are met.
- Prepares staff studies, briefings and general correspondence relative to his area of responsibility.
- Ensures all maintenance requirements are met within his area of assignment.
- Knowledge: A thorough background in mechanical, electro-mechanical or electronic fundamentals required for his specific area of employment is mandatory. Strong communicative skills, both oral and written, are essential.
- Education: Completion of secondary education is mandatory. Graduate of an advanced maintenance course is desirable.
Ten (10) years in the aircraft maintenance field with at least five (5) of these ten years at the supervisor level is mandatory. A minimum of five (5) years should have been in support of the C-130 aircraft.
Note: For the Avionics Manager position, at least five (5) years supervisory experience in the Avionics field is mandatory. Two (2) of these years required in support
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0153
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior