Completion of a basic course in statistical analysis is mandatory. Completion of an advanced course in statistical analysis is desirable. A firm knowledge of statistical techniques used in maintenance data and manhour accounting analysis is mandatory Completion of a secondary education is desirable. Strong communicative skills, both oral and written, are mandatory. Detailed knowledge of basic computer systems operation is mandatory.
A minimum of three years experience in an aircraft production analysis activity is mandatory. Experience in the analysis of the C-130 weapons system is desirable. Two years experience using an automated analysis system and related products is mandatory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collects and maintains maintenance data, reviews data for significant trends, and isolates and identifies areas requiring further investigation or study.
- Prepares studies, summaries, briefings, and presentations
- Identifies and analyzes trends in equipment performance and manhour usage.
- Assists Maintenance activities with data interpretation and application.
- Provides QC with statistical and trend information for MSEP.
- Develops attrition factors for aircraft scheduling.
- Manages the Maintenance AUTOLOG computer sub-system.
- Performs OJT for CLIENTS Production Analysis personnel.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 3
- Job Code GRN-0155
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior