Knowledge of principles of special vehicle (fire protection vehicles) and material handling equipment (463L) maintenance to include electrical systems, internal combustion engines, hydraulic systems, equipment parts, equipment operating procedures and shop management is mandatory. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent, with courses in automotive mechanics, and an advanced course in special vehicle (fire trucks) and material handling (463L) equipment. Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly.
Qualification as a fire truck and 463L mechanic is mandatory. In addition, a minimum of three (3) years experience supervising functions such as inspection, repair, modification and troubleshooting fire truck and 463L equipment malfunctions is mandatory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and schedules fire truck and 463L maintenance activities. Establishes work methods, operating procedures and controls to ensure completed work meets established standards. Ensures availability of required tools and equipment.
- Provides technical guidance to fire truck and 463L personnel. Plans, assigns and directs work effort. Establishes priorities to ensure equipment availability. Ensures compliance with established directives.
- Inspects fire trucks and 463L equipment for serviceability. Determines extent of repair required, and necessity for replacement or disposition of equipment. Inspects repaired equipment to verify work accomplishment. Ensures all safety devices are installed and serviceable.
- Establishes and conducts OJT for fire truck and 463L equipment maintenance personnel. Determines individual and group training requirements, establishes training programs, and maintains follow-up to ensure adequacy and effectiveness. Arranges for required materials and proper environment for instruction.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 3
- Job Code GRN-0157
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior