Completion of high school education or equivalent is mandatory. Knowledge of electrical, electronic and mechanical principles that apply to fabrication, operation and maintenance of air conditioning, heating, fire extinguisher, and anti-icing systems and components, and use and interpretation of wiring diagrams, blueprints and technical manuals is mandatory. Must be able to speak, read and write English clearly and distinctly. Completion of a basic maintenance course for general and special purpose vehicles is desirable.
Minimum of seven (7) years experience in functions such as inspecting, repairing and maintaining electrical and air conditioning systems on general and special purpose vehicle equipment is mandatory. Shall have had practical experience within the past three (3) years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the GPV Lead Mechanic and functions as an Electrical/Air Conditioning Technician.
- Repairs, overhauls, and performs modifications and installation of air conditioning and electrical systems and components.
- Performs operational checks, testing and troubleshooting of air conditioning and electrical systems and components.
- Verifies quality of overhauled components prior to installation using electronic test equipment.
- Establishes training requirements and conducts on-the-job training.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 7
- Job Code GRN-0160
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior