Knowledge of the following is mandatory: electrical and mechanical principles that apply to the repair of general purpose vehicles; use of lubricants, tools, technical publications and engine analyzers, including a basic understanding of electronics and computer operations. Must be knowledgeable of general automotive repair and maintenance practices and procedures. Basic knowledge of automotive air conditioning systems, to include troubleshooting and making adjustments to units, is mandatory. Completion of a basic automotive maintenance course for general purpose vehicles consisting of air conditioning, gasoline and diesel engines, and electronic computers is mandatory. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to speak, read, comprehend and write English clearly and distinctly.
A minimum of six (6) years experience in functions such as inspecting, repairing and maintaining general purpose vehicles is mandatory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determines condition of general purpose vehicles. Determines general condition and need for repairs. Analyzes malfunctions by visual means, operation and use of test equipment. Performs systematic troubleshooting using engine and systems electronic analyzers.
- Repairs assemblies and components. Removes units such as components of electrical and engine fuel, air and cooling systems, and replaces them with new or rebuilt units. Using hand and special tools, removes and disassembles units such as gasoline and diesel engines, automatic and manual transmissions, differentials and transfer assemblies, drive units, equipment clutches and brakes, and steering assemblies.
- Cleans and repairs units by replacing worn or damaged parts with new or reconditioned parts. Inspects and isolates malfunctions in electrical and hydraulic system components, controls and circuits, using diagrams, schematics, technical publications and test equipment.
- Adjusts operating mechanisms. Adjusts bearing loads, gear tooth contact and backlash to proper clearance and alignment tension. Adjusts items such as value mechanisms, governors, ignition, fuel and oil systems, control linkages, belts, steering, brakes, clutches and engine timing.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 6
- Job Code GRN-0164
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior