Knowledge of automotive, materials handling equipment, special purpose equipment, and base maintenance vehicles is mandatory. Must be knowledgeable of operating and repair procedures of such vehicles/equipment, coupled with the necessary tools and equipment required for maintenance of this type vehicle fleet. Completion of a high school education, with courses in automotive repair or industrial arts, is mandatory. Completion of a course on Vehicle Fleet Management is also mandatory. Completion of courses in vehicle maintenance and vehicle operations is desirable. Must be able to communicate effectively; read write and speak English clearly and distinctly.
Ten (10) years minimum experience in all basic phases of vehicle maintenance, vehicle operations and management of an industrial operation is necessary. At least five (5) of these years must be at a managerial level. In addition, experience in the inspection and evaluation of both vehicle maintenance and operations activities is desirable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages by assisting the CLIENTS in planning, organizing and scheduling vehicle operations and maintenance activities, within the scope of allotted resources and mission requirements.
- Plans workloads, assigns personnel and schedules work assignments. Reviews, consolidates, and analyzes reports pertinent to operation of the entire Transportation complex. Develops organizational structure to define lines of authority and responsibility.
- Establishes production, maintenance, operation, cost and quality controls. Reviews maintenance and operations cost data to determine economic procedures and annual estimates of required funding.
- Analyzes manhour expenditures to ensure effective use and establishes optimum time rates for recurring duties.
- Inspects and evaluates vehicle operations and maintenance functions. Determines operational status and provides assistance in resolving maintenance, supply and personnel problems. Coordinates inspection findings with supervisory personnel and recommends corrective actions.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0165
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior