Knowledge of principles of special vehicles, base vehicle equipment, and material handling equipment, to include electrical systems, internal combustion engines, machine tools, equipment parts and shop management, is mandatory. Completion of an advanced Special Vehicle and Base Equipment Maintenance Course is desirable. Must be able to communicate effectively; read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly.
Experience: 7 year
Qualification as a Special Purpose Vehicle or Base Vehicle Equipment Mechanic is mandatory. In addition, experience in supervising functions such as inspection, repair, modification or troubleshooting malfunctions of vehicles and material handling equipment is mandatory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans workload of special, material handling and base vehicle equipment maintenance work centers. Establishes work methods, operating procedures, and controls to ensure completed work adheres to established standards. Ensures availability of required tools and equipment.
- Plans, assigns and monitors performance of personnel engaged in the maintenance of special purpose assets. Establishes priorities to ensure availability of equipment. Ensures compliance with applicable policies and directives.
- Inspects special purpose, material handling, and base vehicle equipment to determine serviceability. Determines extent of repair, necessity for replacement, or disposition of equipment using CLIENTS standards as criteria. Inspects rebuilt and repaired equipment to ensure specified work has been accomplished and conforms to prescribed standards. Inspects equipment for required modification and installation of safety devices.
- Performs technical special vehicle and base vehicle maintenance functions. Troubleshoots, repairs and tests gasoline and diesel engines, fuel systems, electrical systems, clutches, torque converters, transmissions, transfer cases, power takeoff drive lines, axles, frames, steering systems, suspension systems, dispersing systems, brake systems, hydraulic systems, tracks, winches and other mounted or special equipment. Analyzes reports and technical publications to resolve operational and technical problems.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 7
- Job Code GRN-0166
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior