Thorough knowledge of Maintenance Training Control operations is mandatory. Completion of a formal course in OJT management is mandatory. Completion of formal courses in Instructional Systems Development, Program/Plan of Instruction, and Technical Instructor Course is desirable. A degree in Education/Training with courses in speech is desirable. Must be knowledgeable of Maintenance Management operations and principles, to include familiarization with USAFMs 66-1/66-5, 50-23, 35-1, and 39-1 or CLIENTS equivalents. Basic knowledge of computerized training systems (MMICS or CAMS) is mandatory. Must be strong in customer relations and be adaptable to the cultural customs of the host country.
Five (5) years experience in the Training Systems Management field, of which three (3) have been in support of aircraft maintenance training programs and personnel, is mandatory. Previous supervisory experience in this field is desirable. A minimum of two (2) years experience using computerized training systems is mandatory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Maintenance Training Control OIC and performs duties as a Training Systems Management Technician.
- Assists with development and management of unit training programs.
- Maintains liaison with activities responsible for conducting, scheduling or supporting training requirements.
- Maintains and accounts for tests and instructional materials used to evaluate training.
- Monitors training progress and assists in evaluation of unit training effectiveness.
- Prepares lesson plans, develops training courses, and performs as instructor.
- Indoctrinates unit personnel on training-related services and requirements.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0172
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior