A thorough background knowledge in mechanical and electro-mechanical fundamentals relative to aircraft maintenance operations is mandatory. Must have extensive knowledge of C-130 weapons systems and maintenance procedures. Graduate of a C-130 aircraft maintenance course is mandatory. Completion of secondary education is desirable. Must be capable of managing the full spectrum of C-130 maintenance operations with particular emphasis on aircraft launch and recovery requirements.
Ten (10) years in the aircraft maintenance field with five (5) years at the supervisory level is required. Five (5) years in support of the C-130 aircraft is mandatory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports operationally to the Maintenance Shift Officer-In-Charge. Reports administratively to the contractor Technical Manager.
- Supervises maintenance activities engaged in maintenance planning, inspection, repair, and servicing of aircraft and associated equipment.
- Plans, organizes and schedules work assignments, monitors workloads, and implements maintenance procedures.
- Coordinates with supply and maintenance activities to improve procedures and resolve problems. Checks methods and techniques employed in inspection and maintenance of aircraft and associated equipment.
- Implements priorities for maintenance of aircraft on assigned work shift. Observes personnel performance to ensure compliance with publications, technical orders and work standards.
- Responsible for the overall Night Shift maintenance activity to ensure all maintenance requirements are met.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0173
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior