Graduation from a military load master training course is mandatory. Must possess knowledge in the following areas: the types, capacities and configurations of C-130 aircraft; airdrop procedures; weight and balance factors; arithmetic devices; emergency equipment and in-flight emergency procedures; use of personal oxygen equipment; loading charts and clearance requirements and forms; principles of dispensing and preserving food aboard the aircraft; cargo restraint procedures and techniques. Should also be experienced with training techniques, the use of audio-visual training aids and training systems is desirable.
Exp: 10 year
Shall have a minimum of 2000 hours of flying time as a loadmaster; 1000 of which must be in various models of the C-130 aircraft. Must have had practical operating experience in the C-130 aircraft within the past two (2) years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports operationally to the CLIENTS flying unit commander. Reports administratively to the Chief Pilot/Flight Operations Manager.
- Performs aircrew duties as instructor or basic C-130 air cargo observer in accordance with CLIENTS regulations.
- Performs as a classroom and flight instructor in initial, upgrade, continuation and OJT training.
- Develops and administers instructional programs, examinations, manuals, regulations, plans, and other pertinent materials. Analyzes and evaluates aircrew training programs and procedures.
- Ensures all required documentation is properly accomplished.
- Ensures compliance with safety and flying regulations.
- Performs other tasks as required.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0177
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior