Knowledge of instructional systems development technology; test and measurement techniques; job and task analysis procedures; techniques for conducting studies to determine priorities for applying instructional systems development; design of course control documents and training materials; development of instructional materials; editing practices; validation and implementation procedures; and application of instructional media is mandatory. Knowledge of USAF Manual 50-23 is desirable. Completion of an ISD course is mandatory. Knowledge and capability with IBM-compatible computer hardware and software is mandatory. Knowledge and experience with computer LAN systems is desirable. Graduate of accredited instructor or teacher training course is mandatory. BA degree in education, business administration, or social/behavioral science is desirable.
Candidate shall have at least six (6) years experience in his profession with at least three (3) years current practical experience in curriculum development, test and measurement management with education and training programs, while functioning in the capacity as a supervisor of a training activity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions as a supervisor of one or more training personnel involved in curriculum development, Instructional System Development (ISD), training course development, unit training, or OJT training, under the direct supervision of the CLIENTS unit commander or department supervisor. Reports administratively to contractor department manager.
- Manages the Flying Wing development of the C-130 Aircrew Training Program, in accordance with appropriate directives. Develops and supervises others in the development of syllabi, courseware, and course curriculum materials. Supervises others in the use of the ISD process. Develops and assists others in the development of ISD plans for functional users in accordance with applicable directives.
- Assesses education and training requirements; provides technical evaluation of training materials, manuals, and courseware. Provides advisory and technical assistance and recommends measures to correct deficiencies.
- Advises and assists training personnel and others engaged in ISD projects.
- Performs other related duties
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 6
- Job Code GRN-0183
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior