Graduation from an approved Navigator Training Course and an aircrew instructor training course are mandatory. Must possess instructor-level knowledge in the following areas: navigation systems including inertial navigation systems, OMEGA, radio navigation and radar; navigation procedures appropriate to C-130 aircraft operations; all aspects of preflight planning, fuel planning, foreign clearance, entry procedures, flight planning documents, enroute procedures, and monitoring of inflight progress; tactical air delivery of personnel, CDS, and heavy equipment; meteorology, flight rules, regulations, and procedures; training techniques, and the use of audio-visual training aids and training systems. Knowledge of Current Operations, mobility, dispersal, deployment, and other base or wing-level planning is desirable. Knowledge of curriculum development and IBM-compatible computer operations are desirable.
A minimum of 1500 hours of flying time as a navigator; 1000 hours of which must be in C-130 “E” or “H” model aircraft, and 500 hours as an instructor navigator. Must have practical experience in the C-130 aircraft within the past two (2) years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports operationally to the CLIENTS flying unit commander. Reports administratively to the Chief Pilot/Flight Operations Manager.
- Performs aircrew duties as instructor or basic C-130 navigator in accordance with CLIENTS directives.
- Performs as a classroom and flight instructor in initial, upgrade, and continuation training.
- Accomplishes or supervises the accomplishment of all pre-mission, in-flight, and post mission requirements including mission planning, briefings, aircraft inspections, clearances, and computation of air release points for airdrops on tactical missions.
- Develops and administers instructional programs, examinations, manuals, regulations, plans and other pertinent materials. Analyzes and evaluates aircrew training programs and navigational systems and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with safety and flying regulations and that all required documentation is properly accomplished.
- Performs other operational and training related tasks as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0185
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior