Graduation from an OJT manager’s course is mandatory. Must possess instructor-level knowledge of instructional systems development, and principles of instruction and training techniques. Must have knowledge of squadron and wing-level aircraft operations and scheduling, aircrew management and scheduling, Current Operations, command post operations, and aircrew training and evaluation procedures and programs. Must be proficient in the operation of IBM-compatible computers and in the use of word processor, spreadsheet, and database management software applications.
Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience as an OJT coordinator or manager. Experience in Current Operations, squadron or wing-level aircraft operations or scheduling is desirable. Must have had practical OJT training monitor experience within the past three (3) years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports operationally to the CLIENTS flying unit commander. Reports administratively to the contractor department manager.
- Advises the commander on the status of flight operations; aircrew flight management and training; the status of current operations programs; and suggests methods and means for improvement.
- Assists in formulating operational policies and programs that are designed to improve the effectiveness of the CLIENTS airlift mission.
- Coordinates squadron operations and training matters with other staff agencies and personnel.
- Compiles data on aircrew operations and training on a daily basis. Inputs data in computer program. Designs, develops, and generates computer management reports and other products.
- Assists in the development and administration of instructional programs, examinations, manuals, regulations, plans, correspondence, and other materials as directed.
- Performs other tasks as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 3
- Job Code GRN-0188
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior