Completion of a basic course in an aircraft maintenance-related field is mandatory. Completion of a course on technical order/publications maintenance is mandatory. Must possess a thorough knowledge of AFM 66-1, USAF T.O.s 00-5-1, 00-5-2 and 00-5-19 or CLIENTS equivalents. Completion of a secondary education is mandatory. Knowledge of IBM-compatible PC word processing program usage and applications is highly desirable. Must possess good communicative skills; read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly.
Two (2) years minimum experience as a Technical Order Distribution Office/Technical Order Publications Distribution Activity (TODO/TOPDA) clerk in an aircraft maintenance facility or organization is mandatory. One (1) years experience operating an automated T.O. accounting and distribution system is highly desirable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Orders, receives and distributes aircraft technical orders and publications.
- Maintains master aircraft publications library, to include posting and filing.
- Maintains technical order inventory system using manual and automated methods.
- Requisitions new and replacement technical orders and related commercial publications.
- Inspects technical order sub-accounts for accuracy and completeness.
- Trains sub-account custodians and assists with publications file maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 2
- Job Code GRN-0198
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior