Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of Flight Simulator hardware and hydraulic systems preventative and corrective maintenance. Completion of at least two (2) years of formal electronics training is mandatory. Good working knowledge of digital/analog electronics, to include fundamental TTL logic circuits and linear electronics devices, is mandatory. Good manual dexterity is also mandatory. Formal training in the operation and use of both digital and analog electronics test equipment is highly desirable. Must possess a high school diploma and good communicative skills, both oral and written.
Four (4) years experience in a commercial or military simulation environment, or seven (7) years as a vendor-specific Field Service Engineer, is mandatory. Experience in simulation hydraulics/devices is desirable. Must have prior experience in the repair of digital/analog electronics to the component level. Experience in the installation of flight simulators and maintenance of digital computers is desirable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs daily and periodic maintenance inspections of flight simulator.
- Evaluates equipment operation and analyzes discrepancies reported by operators.
- Prepares and maintains required simulator documentation, records and reports.
- Diagnoses simulator malfunctions, to include fault isolation and repair.
- Flight tests digital flight simulator and motion systems to ensure serviceability.
- Modifies digital flight simulator by making required hardware changes.
- Bench checks, adjusts and repairs simulator components and peripherals.
- Performs other related duties as required
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0199
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior