BS degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or minimum seven years related experience and/or training mandatory. Strong digital and analog circuit analysis skills essential. Detailed knowledge of computer software methodologies and advanced mathematical concepts is mandatory; must be able to apply concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry to practical situations. Strong communicative skills, both oral and written, are essential.
Must have previous experience in circuit design activities as related to computer and interface equipment. Experience in assembly language programming and at least one high-level language platform required. Previous experience with computer-assisted engineering and design tools essential. Minimum five years experience supervising an aircraft flight simulator facility mandatory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises Simulator Branch production and ensures quality maintenance standards are implemented and maintained.
- Coordinates with vendor engineers and technicians in the maintenance and development of simulator computer software and new hardware implementations.
- Ensures implementation of sound and effective unit safety program.
- Supervises Simulator Branch supply system to include Forward Supply Points,equipment requisitions and control, consolidated tool kits, bench stocks, and repair cycle assets.
- Prepares Simulator equipment technical specifications for system upgrade.
- Coordinates with Simulator manufacturer to ensure optimum support and services are available to the customer.
- Prepares Simulator status and deviation reports.
- Responsible for configuration management and organization of the customer software product.
- Leads technical development programs in the design and specification of diagnostic and utility computer software for the Simulator computers.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0200
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior