Requires extensive knowledge of structural repair and associated aircraft fabrication systems. Graduate of a basic aircraft maintenance course on aircraft structures is mandatory. Must possess skills equivalent to a 9-level technician and be knowledgeable of standard procedural directives associated with maintenance of military aircraft. Detailed knowledge of USAF/CLIENTS procedures is desired. Ability to ready blueprints and interpret technical data pertaining to aircraft structures is mandatory. Must have excellent communicative skills and be proficient in the research, preparation, construction, and grammar required for preparation of written reports.
Ten (10) years recent experience on C-130 fabrication systems with a minimum of five (5) years in Structural Repair on C-130 or heavy-body aircraft is mandatory. Minimum of four (4) years at the supervisory level is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports operationally and administratively to the Intermediate Maintenance Manager.
- Supervises maintenance activities engaged in maintenance planning, inspection, repair/replacement, fabrication and servicing of aircraft structural components.
- Plans and organizes maintenance activities in support of Intermediate Maintenance structural and fabrication-related operations.
- Directs repair of aircraft structural repair and fabrication activities. Ensures conformance with prescribed procedures and standards. Determines type and extent of repairs required to return aircraft and equipment to service.
- Establishes and conducts On-The-Job Training for assigned customer personnel. Reviews training status to determine qualification levels. Performs required indoctrination relating to training requirements.
- Resolves technical problems encountered by subordinates and interprets technical publications applicable to inspection, maintenance, repair, service and modification of aircraft and related equipment.
- Serves as Intermediate Maintenance Manager during manager’s absence.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0201
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior