In-depth knowledge of hardware architecture for the IBM PC platform is mandatory. Ability to integrate industry standard components from diverse manufacturers, diagnose and resolve IRQ interrupt and DMA channel conflicts, and arrive at a workable hardware solution is mandatory. Strong communicative skills, both oral
and written, are highly desirable. Completion of secondary education is mandatory. Certificate(s) of Completion in a personal/mini computer maintenance course of study from an accredited technical college is highly desirable.
A minimum of three (3) years experience in personal computer maintenance is mandatory. One (1) year experience in network communications hardware maintenance is desirable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to calls for service from users
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and recommends/performs corrective actions for hardware problems.
- Assists and trains users in all aspects of environmental considerations and preventative maintenance for which they are responsible.
- Serves as advisor to the REPAIR Staff on the compatibility, possible interface conflicts, and acquisition/installation of hardware components.
- Reports to the BDPC Officer on operational matters, and to the Supply Manager on administrative matters.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 3
- Job Code GRN-0202
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior