Knowledge of multimedia equipment operation, presentation and camera techniques, off-line and on-line editing. Audiovisual library function, speech composition and script writing is desirable. Knowledge of multimedia (Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe Illustrator) and knowledge of editing video, picture, and audio is necessary. Knowledge of Professional 3D Studiomax V3 animator is mandatory. Computer literacy should include operating systems: Windows 9X and Windows NT, engineer is preferred. A BS degree in Electronics Communication Engineering, or a related Computer Science field or experience is mandatory.
Must have five (5) years experience in the video, audio, and software applications (Professional 3D Studiomax V3, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe Illustrator) to include hands-on technical experience in computer equipment repair. Must have worked in these areas within the last three (3) years.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to the Computer Section OIC and functions as a Computer Engineer/Graphics Design Instructor or in multimedia development, as required, under direct supervision of the CLIENTS.
- Performs such functions as media center support, including visual aids presentation, and audiovisual production.
- Monitors, inspects, and assists in the maintenance of materials and equipment. Consolidates equipment and materials requirements and submit orders as directed.
- Develops scripts in support of audio and video training programs as directed.
- Assists in performing maintenance and repair of computer hardware and software to include networking within the Training Wing.
- Develop animation programs using 3D Studiomax V3.
- Edits video pictures using Adobe Premier and Adobe Photoshop.
- Performs operator maintenance and any other job related duty required by the CLIENTS.
- Plans and develops OJT in accordance with CLIENTS directives.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0217
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior