Individual shall possess, as a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree (BA, BEd, BS) with a major in English, linguistics or another modern language. The course of study must include teaching methodology and practice in classroom teaching. If the degree is in another field, the applicant must possess a TEFL/TESL certificate acquired within the past six (6) years from a recognized TEFL/TESL teacher-training institution. NOTE: If the degree or certificate is not recent, documentation must show that principal occupation, during a larger part of the past five (5) years, has been in the TESL/TEFL field. Must possess knowledge of training techniques, methods of instruction, learning processes, evaluations, English curriculum development, use of training aids and training support systems/procedures. Must possess knowledge of programs and methodologies similar to those of the United States military, Defense Language Institute. Must have knowledge of development/supervisory techniques and methodologies related to the English teaching and language training environment. A degree beyond the baccalaureate is highly desirable.
Shall have at least five (5) years experience in teaching English to speakers of other languages. Shall have at least three (3) years in a departmental management/ supervisory position. Supervisory experience should not be more than three (3) years prior to the date of hire. Supervisory experience in an Arabic speaking, Middle East military environment is highly desirable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the ELT OIC/Training Manager and functions as an English Language Training Supervisor under the direct supervision of the CLIENTS.
- Supervises ELT activities within the scope of Contractor responsibilities.
- Assists subordinates as required to achieve training objectives.
- Determines training requirements; develops and conducts basic and advanced training courses in accordance with CLIENTSM 105-29, 105-31 and CLIENTS directives.
- Plans and conducts OJT in accordance with CLIENTSM 105-8 and 105-27.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0221
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior