Must have knowledge of electrical, mechanical, pneudralic and turbo-propeller/engine systems applicable to C-130 aircraft; theory of flight; minor in-flight maintenance; use of personal equipment and oxygen; communication and aircraft emergency procedures; use and interpretation of diagrams, schematics, aircraft performance charts, loading charts, technical publications and flight manuals. Graduate of an accredited instructor/teacher training course is mandatory. Must possess knowledge of training techniques and instructional methods, learning processes, training evaluations, training curriculum development, use of audio-visual training aids and training report systems/procedures
Shall have at least five (5) years experience as a C-130 Flight Engineer. Shall have classroom technical instructor experience at least three (3) years as a Flight Engineer. Shall have practical experience within the past three (3) years. Should have experience in course writing and test and measurement procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Aircrew Ground School OIC/Aircrew Ground Training Supervisor and functions as a Flight Engineer Instructor under direct supervision of the CLIENTS.
- Determines C-130 Flight Engineer training requirements; develops, implements and conducts formal training courses in accordance with CLIENTSMs 105-31 and 51-130.
- Plans and conducts OJT in accordance with CLIENTSM 105-8 and 105-27.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0224
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior