Must have knowledge of the management and performance of computer system and information systems planning and implementation activities. Computer systems knowledge should include the organization, design, and implementation of in-house networking and information systems maintenance and control. Should be knowledgeable in the management of computer system projects, architecture, configuration, and integration conformity. Must have knowledge in computer information security. Must be able to apply ability to a PC based system. Must have, at a minimum, a BS in Management Information Systems or a relative computer systems area. Achievement of Instructor credentials is preferred.
Shall have a good experience within the areas of computers systems control or information management. Must have experience in maintaining information systems and associated computer networking architecture. Must have developed communications ability that would facilitate the exchange if ideas and advice to those in authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to the Support Training Squadron Commander and functions as the section advisor under the direct supervision of the CLIENTS.
- Interprets and clarifies computer systems matters and materials.
- Coordinates with various Training Wing sections as directed.
- Acts as computer systems advisor and assists in the training of personnel.
- Plans and conducts OJT in accordance with CLIENTS directives.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 6
- Job Code GRN-0228
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior