Knowledge of electrical theory and electronic fundamentals including solid-state, digital/analog computer logic; printed circuitry and operating principles of electrical/ electronic equipment; interpretation of schematics, logic/wiring diagrams and computer repair is mandatory. Knowledge of C-130 aircraft systems is desirable. Knowledge related to audio-visual and office equipment is desirable. Graduate of an accredited automated test equipment course is highly desirable. Must possess knowledge of training techniques, training evaluations, automated devices and reporting systems/procedures.
Must have at least ten (10) years experience in his profession with not less than five (5) years maintaining computers with their peripheral devices. Shall have had practical experience within the past three (3) years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the MTU OIC/Training Administrator and functions as a MTU Maintenance Technician under the direct supervision of the CLIENTS.
- Inspects, troubleshoots, repairs/overhauls, modifies, calibrates and services mobile training units.
- Identifies replacement components and submits replacement requests to the CLIENTS as required.
- Plans and conducts OJT in accordance with CLIENTSM 105-8 and 105-27.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0230
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior