A320 AIRCRAFT – Staff Needed
The employer need staff with A320 Aircraft experience, some jobs need A320 Type rated license, so when you are sending your cv, please attach a copy of valid license. At this time what is needed:
- Current updated cv highlighting your past and present history.
- Copy of valid license applicable to the jobs.
- Cover letter stating if selecting how soon are you able to join, which organization/airlines you are working etc.
- When sending your cv, write the name of the project: A320 AIRCRAFT – YOUR FULL NAME, the name of position you are qualified/SELECTED in the subject line of email you are sending.
- Not to use WhatsApp for sending documents, at this stage, what is instructed/guidelines provided, please follow.
Website : www.globalrusea.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code : GRN-0235 (under this job code 16 job categories are mentioned.
Location : Saudi Arabia
Company : Classified
Job description: Will be provided.
Selection : We will collect the cvs, will forward to the employer and then they will review, determine who is
best suitable for calling. After conducting interview and deciding, the job offer will be forwarded.
Experience: For low job category at least 7 and senior jobs 10+
Nationality requirements due to the visa availability: Pakistani, other national, need to upload cv in the website for next job opportunities.
General Benefit Package:
- Company provided housing or housing allowance.
- Company provided transportation or allowance.
- Yearly 30 day leave
- Working day per week: 5
- Working hours: 8 hour per day
- Annual ticket or ticket allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Period of contract one year or more, will be determined
|9||Lead Interior Mechanic|
- Salary Offer To be determined
- Employer Location Saudi Arabia
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0235
- Name of the Program/Project A320 Aircraft
- Nationality Pakistani, other may upload cvs in the website
- Experience Level Senior