Job Title: C130 Planning Controller
Reports to : Vice President, Aircraft Maintenance and Manufacturing
Department : Planning and Production Control
Subordinates : General Foreman, Planning
General Foreman, Production Control
C130 Planning Controller aspects of all activities associated with aircraft maintenance, repair, overhaul, and manufacturing. Providing the planning sequence of tasks, capacity, capability, manpower requirements, data analysis and such, that it fulfils the operational requirements and meets the accepted standards of Alsalam.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Transforming policies, strategies and objectives into long, medium and short-term plans, which include internal development and productivity increase, as well as, participating in executing these plans in coordination with other concerned divisions and departments.
2. Conducting periodic meetings with Management and Subordinates, ensuring the efficiency of all activities, identifying any issues and resolving them, accordingly.
3. Contributing to Business Development strategies, to maximize growth and profitable opportunities, ensuring that the implementation of such improvements through the Department, are focused and delivered to contribute to our competitive advantage, over other business challengers, within the current and potential future market sectors. Supervising the preparation of Requests for Quotations (RFQ), reviewing them and ensuring all the terms and conditions are consistent with Company policies and procedures.
4. Verifying documentation for the proposed aircraft maintenance Work Package, compared with the current Work Scope provided by the Business Development Department and ensuring sufficient data is available, to enable compilation of man-hours and downtime estimation. This includes a review of all Routine, Out of Phase and Component Tasks, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Modifications, Structurally Significant Items, Corrosion Prevention and Control Program, etc. Liaise with the Engineering Department, regarding the issue of Engineering Orders for the Customer (EOC) and Production for confirmation of task hours.
5. Disciplining Planning Processes, Standards and Controls, by periodically analyzing variances in actual production performance against planned figures. Identifying the causes of any anomalies to improve future planning and make recommendations when remedial action is deemed necessary.
6. Ensuring planning data held in the Maintenance Planning Software system and Job Function, associated databases, are continually updated by relevant personnel. Liaise with Production, regarding review and confirmation of maintenance tasks, hours and downtime required
7. Liaising with the Customers Planning Department, both before and during Maintenance.
8. Organizing and Scheduling Meetings with the On-site Representative (OSR), during the Maintenance Input and provide hard and soft copy formats of the minutes.
9. Establishing and managing anticipated Production Control timelines, for Aircraft Maintenance. Computation of manpower capacity, capability and workload, to ensure effective scheduling of aircraft maintenance inputs and sufficient personnel to perform, supervise and inspect the work. Ensuring material preload, spares, tools and components, required for standard tasks are reserved, as per Alsalam procedures, to accomplish the proposed planned maintenance on schedule.
10. Establishing, developing, and maintaining the technical knowledge and associated skills necessary to property support and effectively discharge any planning requirements undertaken. Providing a means by which, timely and constructive guidance, advice, and direction may be given to both individual planners and program/project management teams, enabling the successful management of programs, projects, or tasks.
11. Supporting processes, program, or project management, in improving overall operational efficiency. Ensuring all Planning Processes and Controls used by the PPC team, are fit for purpose and reviewed regularly, for organizational currency and compliance with guidelines and instructions, as directed by the appropriate regulatory and statutory authorities.
12. Working with Program and Project Managers and associated teams, ensuring that all planning considerations and requirements are understood and addressed fully, through management of the PPC team. Also, that the implications of all decisions made regarding the effective execution and closure of programs and projects are fully understood by all concerned and that effective Planning and Production Control actions are implemented in all phases of the Program, or Project in which, the PPC Department is actively involved.
13. Managing the development of new aircraft type capability.
14. Creating an annual budget for the Department, which is in line with the overall business plan and managing the Department expenditure and earnings, within agreed guidelines.
15. Following up on subordinates affairs including vacations, health…etc.
16. Carrying out performance appraisals for subordinates, according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions.
17. Following up on recruitment plans and determining manpower requirements. Providing the leadership necessary for Planners and Production Controllers, enabling them to deliver against specific tasks, or projects, supporting both their competency and professional development through appropriate developmental activities.
18. Determining training requirements of subordinates and evaluating the outcome of training courses, in coordination with the Training Department.
19. Ensuring higher management and relevant staff is made aware of any shortfall in personnel, which may detrimentally affect the overall performance of the Department.
20. Reviewing Curriculum Vitae of potential employees and conducting Interviews to establish the suitability of personnel.
21. Preparing periodic reports with respect to the Department activities and achievements to be submitted to the Vice President of, Aircraft Maintenance and Manufacturing Division.
22. Complying with additional assignments, as directed by Vice President Aircraft Maintenance and Manufacturing, or his Deputy, which are considered to be within capability and experience.
23. Ensuring that the Company Health and Safety Policy are adhered to, within the PPC Department.
B.Sc. in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering. Master Degree Is preferred.
A minimum of 10 years of experience In smaller Industry as C130 Planning Controller.
Salary and General Terms and Conditions
|Base Salary/Salary Range||SR-8000/pm to SR-11,000/pm
Decision will be made after conducting telephonic interview with Tech Team.
|Housing||Company provided or 3 basic salary|
|Transportation||Company provided or allowance|
|Daily working hours||8 hours per day|
|Working days||5 days a week|
|Annual leave||30 day|
|Holidays (Ramadan and Haj) + National Day||5 + 5 + 1 = 11|
|Annual Ticket||Ticket or ticket allowance will be provided|
|Medical||Company provided, company provides Medical Insurance Card, plus a list of approved Hospitals and Clinics, you are authorized to visit and get treatment.|
|Contract status||Single or Married, if need married status, then management approval needed.|
|Rest rules and regulations||As per Saudi Labor Law|
Guidelines for Applicants:
Guidelines for Applicants:
Qualified applicants are requested to review the job requirements, salary package and if any question, please feel free and send us an email: email@example.com
Applicants those are qualified need to upload your current updated cv in word document +
Cover letter, you may add at the top of your cv, and then upload in the website, stating if selected how soon are you able to join, do you hold valid passport, if not and need to get new one how soon. Upon selection how soon are you able to join etc.
Applicants interested for overseas job and not qualified for GRN-0237, still can upload the cv as in general. Onetime upload is enough and avoid uploading cv against all the jobs posted.
Selection and Processing:
- As soon as you are approved, and signs the formal job offer, your processing will start.
- The staff will guide you all the steps.
- All processing is free except if any government fee or your medical for visa processing or any tax applicant leaving for overseas job.
- Employer will provide free e/ticket.
- Upon visa endorsement, you will be provided confirmed e/ticket, guidelines for travel, contact details of company staff, if in case need any help upon arrival.
- Salary Offer SR-8000 TO SR 11,000
- Employer Location Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0237
- Name of the Program/Project ALSALAM - C130 Aircraft
- Nationality Pakistani, other may upload for next openings
- Experience Level Senior