Location : Prince Sultan Air Base/AWACS Maintenance Squadron
Nationality : TCN
Slot No. : TC014
Qualification: Technical Technology diploma.
Specialty: Related to Aircraft Maintenance
Skills & Experience
- Total experience: 10 yrs.
- At least Three (3) yrs. Experience in General Purpose Vehicles Maintenance.
- Knowledgeable of RSAF/Pakistan Air Force Technical Terminologies.
- Knowledgeable of Interpretation of Parts Lists and Assembly Theory of Mechanical Technical Orders and Maintenance.
- Knowledgeable of Electrical and Mechanical Principles that apply to base vehicle equipment.
- Able to Speak, Read and Write in English and average score of or above (ECL75%).
Task & Responsibility
- Inspects, maintains, and repairs general purpose vehicles.
- Train the RSAF personnel.
- Makes decisions on maintenance required and serviceability of repaired equipment.
- Make correspondence to all organizations to accomplish work requirements.
- Ensures conformance with prescribed standards of quality and safety.
AWACS – General Special Purpose Vehicle Tech – Salary and General Benefit Package
|Base Salary/Salary Range||SR-3600/-per month|
|Location||PAB/Prince Abdullah Airbase|
|Housing||Company provided or 3 basic salary|
|Transportation||Company provided or allowance|
|Daily working hours||8 hours per day|
|Working days||5 days a week|
|Annual leave||30 day|
|Holidays (Ramadan and Haj) + National Day||5 + 5 + 1 = 11|
|Annual Ticket||Ticket or ticket allowance will be provided|
|Medical||Free company provided|
|Rest rules and regulations||As per Saudi Labor Law|
|Age limit less than||55|
|Work visa||In process|
Guidelines for Applicants
Qualified applicants are requested to review the job requirements, salary package and if any question, please feel free and send us an email: email@example.com
Applicants those are qualified need to upload their current updated cv with cover letter stating if approved for hire, how soon able to join, hold valid passport etc. in word document + share your cv through email. You need to provide all the supporting documents, when selected or asked by employer. At this time supporting documents are not needed.
Applicants interested for overseas job and not qualified for GRN-0xxx, still can upload the cv as in general. Onetime upload is enough and avoid uploading cv against all the jobs posted.
Selection and Processing:
- As soon as you are approved, and signs the formal job offer, your processing will start.
- The staff will guide you all the steps.
- All processing is free except if any government fee or your passport, medical for visa processing or any tax applicable.
- Employer will provide free e/ticket.
- Upon visa endorsement, you will be provided confirmed e/ticket, guidelines for travel, contact details of company staff, if in case you need any help upon arrival.
- Salary Offer SR-3600 per month
- Employer Location Al-Kharj, PAB
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0238
- Name of the Program/Project AWACS
- Nationality Pakistani, other may upload cv for next opening.
- Experience Level Senior