Performing complex diagnostic and mechanical tasks on the aircraft including inspection, repair and maintenance of engines, airframes, hawk canopy and other components in addition to assisting subordinates and mechanics in conducting their work efficiently.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing work as assigned utilizing routine and/or non-routine work cards and/or service bulletins within estimated or budgeted hours and within the applicable aviation regulations and Alsalam’s standards of quality.
- Maintaining Alsalam’s and customer’s related maintenance documents in a safe and accurate manner.
- Adjusting, aligning and calibrating aircraft systems and engines, using hand tools, gauges and test equipments to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
- Disassembling, examining and inspecting engines or other components for cracks, breaks, leaks, wear, warping or other defects.
- Assembling and installing electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories using hand and power tools.
- Maintaining aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts and checking brakes.
- Repairing, replacing and rebuilding aircraft structures, functional components and parts such as flight controls, landing gears, rigging and hydraulic units.
- Modifying aircraft structures, systems, or components and following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
- Determining from blueprints, documents, technical orders and other specifications the proper sealing compounds, cleaning solutions, and repair procedures.
- Making all applications of sealing compounds with hand sealing tools, pressure guns, and other required tooling to seal fuel cell cavities and integral fuel cells to quality and dimensional specifications.
- Performing maintenance on environmental, pneumatic, bleed air systems, draw through and forced air systems, life support, hydraulic assemblies, units and test benches.
- Reading and interpreting aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Promoting a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by Alsalam’s safety manual.
- Assisting in the training of new mechanics as well as assisting them in the performance of their job assignments.
Qualifications / Licenses
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Holds GACAIFAA license or equivalent.
- Holds A&P GACA license
- Aircraft B-737 type rated
- At least 7 years’ experience on flight line
- Additional mandatory requirements
- Personal Transportation
- Engine run up CFM-56 operator
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in similar field.
Competencies (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities)
Salary and General Benefit Package
- The salary ranges from (7,000 to 10,000 SR).
- The contract may be for two years or more.
- The general benefit package is as follows:
- Basic salary + housing allowance + transportation allowance + ticket allowance 300 riyals per month.
- Basic salary + housing (provided by the company) + transportation (provided by the company) + ticket allowance of 300 riyals per month.
- Working hours 8 hours per day
- Annual leave 30 day
- Medical company provided
- Contract status single
- All processing free, cost related to the medical, passport applicant to bear.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
- Cover letter, stating the salary package mentioned is acceptable, if selected, how soon are you able to join, able to obtain NOC from your present company/organization, holds valid passport if not, how soon are you able to get it and upon selection how soon are you able to join.
- Current updated cv in word documents, ensure that whatever you claim in the cv, you have supporting documents.
- Interview/Selection: As soon as cvs are received, we submit and employer determine suitability for conducting telephonic interview will let you know the date. The employer will make final selection and will determine what salary package will be applicable.
- You need to send by email your cover letter, cv and a copy of valid license related to B737.
- All visa processing is free, cost related to your passport or degree attestation etc. you have to bear.
For any enquiry or more details, please send an email: email@example.com
- Salary Offer SR-7000 to SR-10,000 per month
- Employer Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Total Years Experience 3
- Job Code GRN-0239
- Name of the Program/Project Main Business
- Nationality Pakistani, other may upload their cvs for future jobs.
- Experience Level Junior