Education level : High School Diploma
Academic level if required, specific course and degree – advantage
Trainings: Nail art – gel acrylic extensions- basic manicure pedicure – foot spa – gel polish
Provide professional nail, hand and feet treatments such as basic manicure/pedicure, apply all type of polish (regular and Gel Polish, French tips) hand and foot massages and nails treatments.
Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests and complaints by guests ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
Sustain existing clientele record and aim at building potential customer data base.
Maintain professional and courteous behavior to all clients and demonstrate proper greeting and assistance
Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team-result orientated, self-confidence and good work ethics
Comply with all safety procedures and techniques for performing nail services and maintain high sterilization standards and hygiene according to the law, health and safety regulations, including cleaning area-station and sterilize equipment in between appointments and prepare for the next clients
Follow the company guidelines on quality service and staﬀ regulations
Report to Supervisor/Team Leader regarding any occurrences involving damaged equipment/incidents in the shop. Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years working experience as nail technician – *customer service is a plus*
- Decent level of English; able to understand clients’ needs and interact well with them
- Expertise in basic and advanced nail techniques, including French manicures, airbrushing and gel manicures, gel and acrylic extensions, nail art.
- Free accommodation – transportation to/from work place – health insurance will be provided
- commission based on performance and targets
- Free training for updated trends when needed
General Benefit Package of job
|Base salary||Tobe decided after review salary|
|Mobilization ticket||Employer provided|
|Food allowance||SR-500 per month|
|Housing||Free furnished provided by employer|
|Monthly salary||Paid through Bank|
|Working hours per day||8 hours|
|Working days per week||6 working days|
|Medical||Medical insurance provided|
|Extra benefit||Commission based on performance and targets met.
Free training for updated trends when needed
|Leave per year||21 days|
|Round drip ticket per 2 year||Round ticket is provided when contract is renewed|
Dear Applicant: When you review the job description and benefit package and interested for relocating to Saudi Arabia, we will let you know the base salary.
This role is only for Female workers.
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location SAUDI ARABIA
- Total Years Experience 2
- Job Code GRN-0245
- Nationality South African Philippines Ukraine Russia Zimbabwe Kazakhstan
- Experience Level Junior