1. Seventh Technical Level or equivalent
2. Specialized: Mechanic of Heavy Equipment
3. Specialty Code: 271SS
Experiences and Courses
1. Seven years of experience in repair and inspection in the field of Heavy Equipment.
2. Knowledge of the principles of electricity, mechanics and hydraulics applied to Heavy Equipment.
3. Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
4. Has practical experience in the past three years.
5. Ability to use drawings and electrical wiring diagrams.
Tasks and Duties
1. Direct contact with the Group Head.
2. Conduct the check operations to determine the devices’ condition before and after the repair process.
3. Troubleshooting, and calibration the heavy equipment.
4. Holding and establishing on-the-job training courses.
5. Inspect the heavy equipment.
6. Inspection of electrical appliances using traceability testers.
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Jeddah
- Total Years Experience 2
- Job Code GRN-0252
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality Third World Countries (TCN)
- Experience Level Senior