Job Location: Supply Wing, Squadron, Maintenance of C-130 aircraft
Nationality: Third World Countries
Number of Positions Required: 2
Qualifications Required: At least ten years’ experience in the field of specialization
Specialized: General Maintenance
Specialty Code: Upholstery CCC
Experiences and Courses
1. Ten years’ experience in the Upholstery field
2. Experience with procedures related to inspection and repair.
3. Qualified in maintenance work in the specialty.
4. Qualified on technical manuals related to the specialty.
5. Qualified related to the seat.
6. Qualified on manufacturing machinery used.
7. Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
Tasks and Duties
1. Repairing damaged and faulty seats.
2. Training Saudi Technicians in his seventh technical specialization, so that the trainee after being qualified, will be able to carry out the work described in the job description of this form
3. Qualified in seat fabric, soundproofing and appliance covers.
4. Qualified in repair and test equipment including device protective covers, seat belt and related aircraft seats.
General Benefit Package (add after the job description)
|Yearly vacation number of days||21 working days (30 calendar days)|
|Yearly ticket allowance||SR-2000/-year|
|Mobilization ticket||Once Visa Issued GDC will arrange the ticket|
|Working hours per day||8|
|Working days per week||5|
|Eid Ul Fatar/Ramadan Holidays||5|
|Other holidays in KSA||2|
|Medical facilities||Medical insurance provided as per Labor Law|
- Salary Offer SR 2300
- Total Years Experience 0
- Job Code GRN-0255
- Name of the Program/Project TC-/050 & 051
- Nationality Third World Countries (TCN)
- Experience Level Senior