Location Job Location: King Abdullah Air Base / Supply Wing / Transportation Squadron of C-130 aircraft
No. of Vacancy 3
Nationality Third World Countries (TCN)
Required Qualification Diploma in Automotive Electricity.
Experiences and Courses
1. Ten years of experience in felid of Auto Electricity.
2. Full knowledge of Electrical Measuring Devices & Equipment
3. Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
4. Troubleshooting & repairing.
5. Repairing Advances & Dynos.
6. Repairing Air conditioning systems.
Tasks and Duties
1. Archiving records.
2. Repair, Car Electrical of all kinds.
3. Vehicle Battery charge.
4. Lights Repair of all kinds.
5. Repair the Predecessors.
6. Dynamo Repairs.
7. Repairing Air conditioning systems.
General Benefit Package
|Yearly vacation number of days||21 working days (30 calendar days)|
|Yearly ticket allowance||SR-2000/-year|
|Mobilization ticket||Once Visa Issued GDC will arrange the ticket|
|Working hours per day||8|
|Working days per week||5|
|Eid Ul Fatar/Ramadan Holidays||5|
|Other holidays in KSA||2|
|Medical facilities||Medical insurance provided as per Labor Law|
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!