Job Location: King Abdullah Air Base / Logistic Wing / Maintenance Squadron of C-130 aircraft
Nationality: Third World Countries (TCN)
Number of Positions Required: 01
Qualifications Required: Technical Diploma
Specialized: Turning Technician
Specialty Code: 24370
Experiences and Courses
1. A valid license (A&P), from an institute recognized by the International Aviation Organization in the field of transport aircraft maintenance.
2. Qualified to carry out the work described in the job description in the field of specialization as stated in the air force manual no 105-30B.
3. Qualified on knowledge of iron parts assembly.
4. Computer literate.
5. Qualified to implement and apply the safety qualifications of industrial facilities, aviation yards, hangars, and ground protective safety.
6. Qualified to reach Maintenance requirements.
7. Five years of practical experience in the field of lathe, including three years last on C130 aircraft.
8. Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
9. Qualified to carry out the work described in the job description in the field of specialization as stated in the air force manual no 105-30B.
10. Qualified to train Saudi technicians using the air force manual 105-8 in his field of specialization, with a focus on the work described in the air force manual 105-30B.
11. Qualified to know engineering drawings related to his field of specialization.
Tasks and Duties
1. Record, review and archive maintenance information and reports, and determine root causes that need further maintenance investigation.
2. Processing of studies, briefings and presentations.
3. Identify and analyze equipment performance and machine and determine maintenance manpower.
4. Maintenance activities to assist the interpretation and explanation of information and applications.
5. Capable of providing the Quality control department with statistics and MSEP.
6. The development of the factors required for the scheduling of aircraft.
7. Manage and record of logistics system.
8. Perform other work-related tasks as required.
General Benefit Package
|Yearly vacation number of days||21 working days (30 calendar days)|
|Yearly ticket allowance||SR-2000/-year|
|Mobilization ticket||Once Visa Issued GDC will arrange the ticket|
|Working hours per day||8|
|Working days per week||5|
|Eid Ul Fatar/Ramadan Holidays||5|
|Other holidays in KSA||2|
|Medical facilities||Medical insurance provided as per Labor Law|
- Salary Offer SR-3769
- Employer Location King Abdullah Air Base / Logistic Wing / Maintenance Squadron of C-130 aircraft
- Total Years Experience 8
- Job Code GRN-0257
- Name of the Program/Project TC-151
- Nationality Third World Countries (TCN)
- Experience Level Senior