Job Location: King Abdullah Air Base / Logistic Wing / Maintenance Squadron
Number of Positions Required: 09
Qualifications: Technical Diploma
Specialty Code: 24372
Experience and Courses
1. A valid (A&P) license from a recognized institute organization.
2. Five years of practical experience in the system of modifications and installation of C-130 airframes, including the last three years on C-130 airframes.
3. Qualified to follow the instructions of the Air Force manuals and technical books Qualified to carry out the work described in the job description in his field of work.
4. Qualified to know the priorities in his field of work according to technical books.
5. Qualified knowledge of the engineering drawings of the airframe C-130.
6. Qualified to implement and apply the safety qualifications of industrial facilities, aviation yards, hangars, and ground protective safety.
7. Qualified to carry out the work described in the job description in the field of specialization as stated in the air force manual No 105-30B.
8. Qualified to apply the instructions of the air force manuals and technical books.
9. Qualified to train Saudi technicians using the air force manual 105-8 in his field of specialization, with a focus on the work described in the air force manual 105-30B.
10. Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
11. Qualified to reach maintenance requirements and is characterized by verbal and written communication skills English era spoken and written with clarity
Tasks and Duties
1. Able to carry out all types of maintenance related to his field of work on C-130 aircraft.
2. Able to carry out repairs and read engineering drawing according to technical books.
3. Able to repair, adjust and calibrate devices related to his field of specialization in accordance with technical books (TOs).
4. Able to implement any tasks related to specialization.
5. Able to form metals using the appropriate mold and hot oven.
6. Able to know the types of minerals and their properties used in his field of work
7. Able to weigh the control surfaces of the aircraft after repair and level them with weights.
8. Able to work on fiberglass, flexible wires and tubes.
9. Able to analyze indicators of malfunctions, identify the causes of frequent ones, and make corrections.
10. Able to apply the instructions of the Air Force manuals and technical books (T.Os), technical bulletins, and manufacturer’s instructions to follow.
11. Able to follow up the materials and spare parts needed to carry out the periodic maintenance work for each aircraft And schedule the receipt of these materials with each plane a week before Maintenance.
12. Qualified to train Saudi technicians using the air force manual 105-8 in his field of specialization, with a focus on the work described in the air force manual 105-30B.
General Benefit Package
|Yearly vacation number of days||21 working days (30 calendar days)|
|Yearly ticket allowance||SR-2000/-year|
|Mobilization ticket||Once Visa Issued GDC will arrange the ticket|
|Working hours per day||8|
|Working days per week||5|
|Eid Ul Fatar/Ramadan Holidays||5|
|Other holidays in KSA||2|
|Medical facilities||Medical insurance provided as per Labor Law|
- Salary Offer SR-4000
- Employer Location King Abdullah Air Base / Logistic Wing / Maintenance Squadron
- Total Years Experience 8
- Job Code GRN-0258
- Name of the Program/Project TC-186
- Nationality Third World Countries (TCN)
- Experience Level Senior