Job Location: King Abdullah Air Base / Logistic Wing / Maintenance Squadron of C-130 aircraft 1
Third World Countries (TCN)
Seventh Technical Level or equivalent
Experiences and Courses
1. Seven years of experience in repair and inspection in the field of SPV.
2. Completion of the Foundation Course in the Field of Specialization (SVP).
3. Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
4. Knowledge of the principles of electricity, mechanics and hydraulics applied to carts and devices.
5. The use of lubrication, tools, technical publications, catering and internal combustion engines.
Tasks and Duties
1. Direct contact with the Group Head.
2. Repair, packaging and inspection of parts for the special purpose cart.
3. Inspection, maintenance and repair of all special purpose vehicles.
4. Apply the requirements of training, especially on-the-job training.
General Benefit Package
|Yearly vacation number of days||21 working days (30 calendar days)|
|Yearly ticket allowance||SR-2000/-year|
|Mobilization ticket||Once Visa Issued GDC will arrange the ticket|
|Working hours per day||8|
|Working days per week||5|
|Eid Ul Fatar/Ramadan Holidays||5|
|Other holidays in KSA||2|
|Medical facilities||Medical insurance provided as per Labor Law|
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!