DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The incumbent will support the English Language Training mission in the following areas:
- Conduct English language instruction for Saudi personnel and other personnel.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining all applicable forms, records, and reports using the U.S. Defense Language Institute’s (DLI) program as reference.
- Use and maintain all provided English laboratory equipment.
- Maintain cleanliness and general maintenance of associated work areas to include English laboratory, classrooms, or any other areas used in the instructional process.
- Responsible for ordering, through the appropriate functional manager, all instructional materials and student materials. Ensure adequate amounts of needed supplies are on hand to conduct instruction in order to avoid delays in training.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor Degree in the English language is desired. An exception may be accepted for personnel who possess degrees in other disciplines and have a TESOL, TEFL, or a TESL Certification, and a minimum four (4) years of experience as English instructor, of which two (2) years were overseas.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience teaching English as a foreign, or a second language. Must be fluent in the English language.
Experience in curriculum development and revision is desired.
- Must have an understanding of the U.S. DLI English programs. Desire experience in DLI’s instructional programs and their application.
Ability to read, write, speak, and understand Arabic is desirable.
- Desire some knowledge of Aviation terminology. Desire some experience working with military organizations.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Open - To be determined
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-21
- Name of the Program/Project Open Anywhere
- Nationality American OR British OR South African or European or Western or Asian
- Experience Level Junior