- Salary Offer Salary negotiable based on qualification and experience
- Employer Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Total Years Experience 5 to 10 year experience as Fuel System Instructor
- Job Code W052
- Name of the Program/Project AWACS RADAR PROGRAM
- Nationality American OR British OR South African
Job Title: E/KE-3A Fuel System Instructor
Location: Prince Sultan Air Base
Nationality: American, British & South African
Total of Position: 1 SLOT NO: W 052
Qualification: LEVEL 7
Specialty: Fuel System
Skills & Experience
Five to ten (5 to 10) years’ experience in 242X5 AFSC is required of which seven (7) years must have been at the seven (7) level. Five (5) years of the seven (7) must have been in functions such as inspecting, testing, tuning, adjusting, maintaining, and repairing Fuel System Equipment, applying theory of electricity, and use of Specialized test equipment, Seven (7) years’ experience as an instructor is required, and three (3) years of that as AWACS specific Fuel Systems.
From RSAF Manual 105-31, Paragraph 2.2.b. (7)
Task & Responsibility
- Technical Training Instructors are responsible to the Chief Instructor for: Developing, reviewing, and revising all course documents Synopses, Course Training Standard (CTS), Course instruction Plans (CIP), Test (EOB, EOC), Student Study Materials and any other documents associated with courses for which they are responsible.
- 242X5-54-54011 Fuel System Specialist Course.
- Create and teach Advance Fuel system Courses.
- Any new courses related to E-3A/KE-3A Aircraft Fuel Systems that may be required.
- Conducting required training.
- Maintaining class and student records.
- Maintaining and modifying fields training flight equipment and maintaining equipment records.
- Maintaining and modifying Mobile Training Sets (MTS) as required.
- Providing qualification training for new instructors when assigned as instructor trainers.
- Counseling students.
- Performing as curriculum specialist when assigned.
- Remaining current in their Air Force Specialty.
Question for Applicants to Answer or when sending cv, need to add in cover letter or at the end of cv last page:
- Do you have minimum 5 to 10 year working experience on AWACS as Fuel System Instructor?
- What kind of basic education/training you obtained for AWACS aircraft?
- Do you hold valid passport, if not, how soon are you able to get upon selection?
- How soon are you able to join upon selection?
Salary Benefit Package:
- Salary negotiable based on qualification/experience
- Tax-Free Salary (As governed by US or applicable Home Country Tax Codes)
- Home Leave Ticket Stipend; $133.33 paid monthly
- Al-Kharj Travel Allowance (IF APPLICABLE) $400 paid monthly
- Housing in a secure compound (Non-Shared Accommodations)
- Utilities paid by the company except for phone.
- Basic cable TV provided at no cost to the employee.
- Transportation to and from work provided by the company. (Shared car, Camry or equivalent)
- Shopping buses provide by the compound.
- Medical, dental and optical insurance provided by the company.
- Family Protection Plan (Employee Life Insurance) provided by the company.
- 30 days annual paid vacation (2.5 Days Per Month)
- 11 paid holidays (5 Ramadan, 5 Hijjah and 1 national day)
- End of Service Award (½ month salary for each year of service)
- Single status is preferred, however we will consider Accompanied, wife only.
- Contract ends on: 31 May 2021
Guidelines for Applicants:
- Due to the contractional requirements and the visa availability this job is only for:American OR British OR South African (if any other meets the job requirements just upload cv in the website for future openings.
- Interested applicant like to know more, please send your enquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When no question, send your cv current updated cv in word documents.
- When applicant is determine suitable, will ask him to provide more information.