Abdul Hamid Abbasi
– Founder of Global Recruitment Network
- MBA in Human Resources – Washington International University, PA, USA.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management, PIM, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Certified Recruitment Analyst by Middle Earth (CAMI, USA), in Dubai.
- Effective Presentations, Rice University Executive Education, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Effective Business Writing, Rice University Executive Education, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Fair, Square, and Legal (Safe Hiring), Troy State University, Dothan, Alabama, USA.
- Annual Human Resources Management Forum, Troy State University, Dothan, Alabama, USA.
- Dedicated professional with over 32 years’ experience in human resources, administration and recruitment at national and international levels in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines. A team player, with experience of working effectively with staff of diverse cultures and backgrounds. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. During this period hired thousands of Americans, Britons, South Africans, Australians, Canadians, Pakistanis, Filipinos, Indians, Indonesians, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshi, Nepalese and Indonesians. Responsibilities: Managing department/projects from posting the job, coordinating with line managers for selection, interview, approval, and the job offer. Managing mobilization processes to include: police report clearance, medical, educational/training certificates attestation, visa processing, visa endorsement, arranging mobilization ticket, airport pickup, housing arrangement in KSA, medical for Work Permit/Iqama, orientation, introduction to the department and coordinating with Human Resources Department for issuing employee badge. Other services:
- Visa arrangement for a new hire.
- Reports for management for different purposes.
- Salary quotation for new projects.