Dated: Day Month 20XX
To:The Global Recruitment Network USEA Islamabad
Subj: Full name (name as of national ID card), job title
Dear Applicant, this sample letter is provided to you to make your own. You just need to add or fill in the requested information according to the given guidelines. For incomplete information, there will be no response from GRN or the employer itself.
- Start with your brief introduction stating your name, your education, training, and the number of years of experience in the job you selected from the list.
- Here you write how you did the last or past job, and what were your achievements in detail.
- Share what you can do for GDCME/RSAF and your future plans (Brief explanation)
- Last if selected, make it clear about the time when you will be able to join.
Not to delete or make changes in the below table.
|Date of birth|
|Age (at a present number of years)|
|Total experience the job you applying for?|
|Grant total experience with your government and private sector|
|Do you hold a valid passport? If not how soon are you able to get it?|
|How soon are you able to join upon selection?
|Salary package – when we know the TCN number you selected, will let you know the salary and your comment ACCEPTED.||Leave open, when the job is discussed then need to write.|
|Skype address||You must create and add|
|Google Due||You must create and add|
|Reachable Mobile Number||You must create and add|
|WhatsApp number||You add|
|You must create and add|
|Timing for interview
You write day and time you can spare time for an interview
|Vaccination – the type of vaccination you completed add in the next column|
|Types of Aircraft Worked on
If in case it is not applicable to you, write Not Applicable……
Add the details of what is applicable to you, basic maintenance or overhauling, etc.
|Commercial Aircrafts such as: Airbus or Boeing or any other|
|Valid License those worked on Commercial Aircraft, also mentioned validity|
|License acceptable in Pakistan|
|License acceptable in other Part of the world|
Job applying for
After making your own cover letter, please delete below guidelines
- Ensure above information is not more than 2 page.
- GRN provides all the consultation, and guidelines free of charge, you have the right to ask questions till you are satisfied. Our fee is paid by our clients.
- Ensure your cv is updated and is in a logical order, if any gap in the employment history, ensure you clearly write the reasons.
- First you review the job requirements provided, and read all the guidelines carefully to mention all the requested details in a professional manner.
- CV must be self-explanatory, so the employer can review it and make a quick decision to give you a call for an
After completing the Cover letter and CV, do not convert them to PDF format, we extract some information contact details, and others and add in MASTER EXCEL SHEET for comparison and employer’s review.
After completing the cover letter and CV, please delete this guideline.