Required Qualification: Required Specialization: Simulation Flight
Experiences and Courses
- To have experience not less than (6) years in aircraft maintenance.
- He must have experience and work on the aircraft in the last three (3) years.
- The Ability to inspect, supervise and repair faults.
- Be familiar with the charts and graphs.
- The ability to fix malfunctions of simulation flight devices.
Tasks and Duties
- The ability to inspect and check all flight simulation devices on aircraft.
- Analyze of faults and malfunctions scheduled by trainers, such as hydraulic devices, mechanical and electrical devices.
- Solve all faults and malfunctions by studying the charts, graphs and technical diagrams.
- The ability to inspect devices, know the malfunctions by sense, analyze them and write reports.
- The ability to determine the feasibility of repairing parts rather than replacing them.
- The ability to determine and define the faults by service manuals.
- The ability to replace parts, weight and calibration of simulator flight devices.
- Determining the reasons that leading to the malfunction of the simulator flight devices.
- Evaluates the performance of flight simulation personnel.
- Manages and monitors training programs.
- Training the simulation flight personnel on technical manuals.
- Trains simulation flight personnel in all stages