Nationality Requirement: US
Qualification: See Skills and Experience
RSAF Equivalent Air Force Specialty Code: 26290
Experience: 10+ years
Skills Level Experience: 2+ years
- Requires a minimum of 10 years’ experience in AFSC 462X0/262X0 of which at least two years must be in a supervisory position in a Weapons Release and/or a Gun Systems Shop.
- Must have at least five years of experience on F-15 systems and components, F-15E preferred.
- Must have at least four years as a 9 level Supervisor (or twelve years as a -7 level)
- Advise the Armament Commander and other senior RSAF supervisors on Armament related problems.
- Performs as a MIIP Official investigator for Weapons systems impoundments.
- Plans and organizes Aircraft Armament Systems Maintenance activities.
- Assist RSAF Engineering with Weapons Systems problems.
- Inspects and evaluates Aircraft Armament Systems Maintenance Activities.
- Coordinates Aircraft Armament Inspections with Plans & Scheduling, Phase and OM Maintenance.
- Ensure proper maintenance of Historical Jackets on all assigned AME.
- Confers with supervisors and resolves technical problems associated with aircraft weapons maintenance functions.
- Interprets technical publications applicable to maintenance, repair, and modification of aircraft gun and munitions systems.
- Determine the feasibility of repair of components or the need for submission of Material Deficiency Reports (MDRs)
- Nationality Requirements Western
- Duty Location KKAB