Location: KAAB – 3rd Flying Wing 92nd Squadron
Nationality Requirement: US
No: One (1)
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/Previous F15E or F15S fighter experience/Previous academic platform instructor experience
USAF/RSAF Equivalent Air Force Specialty Code:114X
Experience: 10 years
Skill Level experience: 10 years
- Minimum of 1000 hours total flight time.
- Completion of the Air Combat Command Academic Instructor Course (AIC) or equivalent.
- Graduate of USAF Fighter Weapon School is preferred.
- Qualification is tactical aircraft listed above with preceding four years or qualified as a Contract Instructor listed with the preceding two years
- Conduct classroom academics as required in the F-15S training syllabus
- Conduct pre-briefing trainer instructor and debriefing in accordance with the course document.
- Perform additional training center support duties as directed to include but not limited to; developing training schedules, performing quality control, maintaining records, and test development/ administration.
- Train selected RSAF personal to become academic/ simulator instructors.
- Nationality Requirements Western
- Duty Location KAAB – 3rd Flying Wing 92nd Squadron
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!