Responsible for establishing the Design, Implementation of Overhaul and Repair processes and work instructions optimizing the efficiency and quality of the production and repair workscopes of GE T700 Turbo Shaft Engine program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monitor and Develop / Modify current and future Engineering Overhaul and Repair production processes.
• Work in close co-ordination with Operations production Control and Technical planning to optimize efficiency.
• Establish in close co-operation with Technical planning cost effective and quality approved work scopes.
• Evaluate and establish new and existing repairs in co-operation with Component Repair Centre.
• Liaise with the OEM on all engineering queries with regards Technical Order/Overhaul Manual
• Work together with the CRC to select new equipment to support Program Engine Repairs
• Assist CRC and Production procurement on alternative solutions to consumables and build products.
• Attend OEM CIP and product update seminars to stay current.
Education Required / Minimum Experienced Required / Special Skill / Training Courses / Certificates / Licenses Required:
• Bachelor of Mechanical, Manufacturing or equivalent.
• 10 years’ experience as Tooling & Machine Design Manufacturing Engineer.
• Knowledge of a range of engineering functions and procedures.
• A practical and logical approach to problem-solving.
• Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Team working and people management skills.
• The ability to work well under pressure and take on new challenges.
• Organization and time management skills.
• Project management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Proficient with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office programs.
• Experience with CAD programs a plus.
- Nationality Requirements Western
- Duty Location Saudi Arabia