1. Possesses aviation experience of no less than 600 hours on helicopters and 300 hours specifically on the Cougar or Super Puma aircraft.
2. An aviation engineer instructor familiar with the systems, characteristics, and equipment of the Cougar or Super Puma helicopters.
3. Proficient in spoken and written English.
Experiences and Courses
(1) Experience in the field of aviation, no less than (600) hours on helicopters and (200) hours on airplanes. (Cover or Sawyer one day).
(2) An aviation engineer-teacher familiar with the system, characteristics, and equipment of helicopters (Cougar or Super Yuma).
(3) Proficiency in spoken and written English
Tasks and Duties
1. Responsible for instructing aviation engineers in the Air Force on all accredited courses for aviation engineers as per the Air Force curriculum.
2. Conduct ground studies sessions for aviation engineers.
3. Update the curriculum to align with the guidelines, regulations, and references of the Air Force.
4. Develop and modify the practical training plans for technicians.
5. Provide advice to the commander of the 95th squadron.
6. Undertake operational and training flights on the Super Puma aircraft..
- Nationality Requirements Western
- Duty Location Khamis Mushait King Khalid Airbase Logistic Wings Helicopter Maintenance Squadron