Nationality Requirement: US
Qualification: See Skills and Experience
USAF/RSAF Equivalent Air Force Specialty Code: 3D0X1
Experience: 10 years
Skills Level Experience: 10 years
- Qualified or certified Instructor/Trainer
- Experience in the staff functions of an Air Operations Center/Battle Staff.
- Experience in the Air Force Command and Control Functions.
- Experience in Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning.
- Experience in the daily operations of Theater Air Ground System.
- Experience in the functions of the Air Operations Center, Base Operations Center, JAOC/CAOC and Air Support Operations Center (ASOC).
- Graduate of the U.S. Air Command Staff College, U.S. Military Academic Instructor Course/Instructional Systems Development Course.
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office applications are required.
- Continuous development and instruction of the JAOS Courses and qualify academic cadre.
- Responsible for developing Course Control Documents.
- Responsible for developing Course Supporting Documents.
- Responsible for the validity of all course material assigned and ensuring the course curriculum is updated.
- Responsible for developing exercise scenarios, operations plans and FTX.
- Primary function is teaching and training Saudi Arabian Armed Forces.
- Candidate should be motivated, a self-starter, have excellent communication skills, and must be flexible enough to respond to rapidly changing customer requirements while handling multiple taskings.
- Nationality Requirements Western
- Duty Location KKAB