Nationality Requirement: US
Qualification: See Skills and Experience
USAF/RSAF Equivalent Air Force Specialty Code: 1263
Experience: 5+ years
Skills Level Experience: 3+ years
- Operational experience as a member of a Tactical Air Control Party (TACP).
- Ability to operate, troubleshoot, and maintain TACP equipment to include communications and transportation equipment.
- Must be proficient in land navigation mounted and dismounted with and without the use of the Global Positioning System.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a certified Radio Operator Maintainer and Driver or Joint Terminal Attack Controller or Battalion Air Liaison Officer (BALO).
- Graduate of TACP Course and U.S. Military Academic Instructor Course preferred.
- Graduate of the USAF Non-Commissioned Officer Academy or Officer Advanced Course required.
- Clear understanding of the Theater Air Ground System/Air Support Operations Center/Brigade – Battalion level TACP duties and responsibilities.
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office applications are required.
- Continuous development and instruction of the JAOS Tactical Courses and provide instructions in operational courses.
- Responsible for developing Course Control Documents.
- Responsible for developing Course Supporting Documents.
- Responsible for the validity of all course material assigned and ensuring the course curriculum is updated.
- Responsible for developing exercise scenarios, operational plans and participating in FTX.
- Primary function is teaching and training Saudi Arabian Armed Forces.
- Candidate should be motivated, a self-starter, have excellent communication skills, and must be flexible enough to respond to rapidly changing customer requirements while handling multiple taskings.
- Nationality Requirements Western
- Duty Location KKAB