Nationality Requirement: US
No: Two (2)
Qualification: Diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred/7+ skill level or equivalent/Stan & Eval courses for fighter squadrons graduate.
USAF/RSAF Equivalent Air Force Specialty Code: 3D0X1
Experience: 10 years
Skill Level experience: 5 years
Experience in performing functions evaluation systems activities. Native English speaker
Ability to work with office PC applications. (MS and networking products)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience time in-flight operations/evaluation
- Knowledge of counseling techniques
- Knowledge of principle and organization and personal management, purpose and use
of evolution program cycles, content Unit’s fight/ground evaluation publications,
Interface of flight records and management data between operations, training, aircrew.
- Knowledge of general evaluation rules and polices.
- Knowledge of other specialized applications
- Knowledgeable with material used in the evaluation program.
- Ensures the availability of materials used in the specialty evaluation program.
- Monitors the events within the evaluation process and advises aircrews and tracks corrective actions with problem areas.
- Assists in the aircrew evaluation process to assess their effectiveness in meeting the established objectives. Provides a method of presentation and uses of available resources in recording and reporting.
- Schedule approved ground tests and aircrew check rides and coordinates with other testing currency requirements.
- Advises Commanders of evaluation program and cycle events results and then recommends corrective actions.
- Coordinate and integrate with available training and operation resources.
- Maintain liaison with operations and training work centers, using activities of aircrew evaluation procedural changes to achieve timely and accurate implementation.
- Nationality Requirements Western
- Duty Location KAAB