Location: HQ RSAF – Riyadh – Air Intelligence Directorate
Nationality Requirement: US
No: One (1)
Qualification: Retired Senior USAF officer or senior enlisted
USAF/RSAF Equivalent Air Force Specialty Code: 14N or 1N
Experience: 8+ years
Skill Level experience: 5+ years
- Must have at least eight (8) years’ experiences as an US Air Force member, five (5) of which were in the intelligence career field within the least two years. 2. Preferred candidate will have work experiences in Middle East/Southwest Asia region of the world.
- Candidate must have served at least one tour of duty as an intelligence officer at a flying unit
- Candidate must have performed several of the following jobs: aircrew training, creating current intelligence briefings, exercise support such as scripting, intelligence support to mission planning, on-the-job (OJT) trainer for other intelligence personnel and intelligence systems support.
- Candidate must have served at least one tour of duty at a HQ-level assignment.
- Must have performed a combination of the following jobs: intelligence research and analysis, briefing support, on-the-job (OJT) training, exercise support, exercise participation, systems support. project management (such as procurement and installation of equipment).
- It is desirable that, in addition to the required experience described above, candidate should have specialized experience and/or training in target intelligence, collection management, indications and warning, and/or imagery interpretation.
- It is highly desirable that candidates’ have experience as an instructor at an intelligence school and that candidates have completed Air Force instructor training school and curriculum development courses.
- It is required that the candidate be familiar with office applications such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
- Develop and evaluate course material and curriculum for Air Intelligence Enlisted and Officer Training Courses.
- Teach Air Intelligence training courses in accordance with proper teaching methods.
- Assist in the implementation, evaluation and revision of RSAF Specialty Awarding training & education programs.
- Provide in-depth research pertinent to SOR development throughout the systems procurement process including ISR related issues.
- Analyze RSAF instructional systems reports, provide comments and proposed solution to potential problems including JSR related issues
- Provide analysis and recommended solutions for intelligence related issues as requested by the Air Intelligence.
- Nationality Requirements Western
- Duty Location HQ RSAF – Riyadh – Air Intelligence Directorate