We are looking for an experienced welder who can execute and perform the welding activities in order to ensure that all the buildings are in a ready and operational condition at all times.
In order to operate potentially dangerous equipment, a welder should be competent and adhere to all safety precautions. In addition, the ideal candidate should have a steady hand and be extremely detail-oriented. An understanding of different types of metal and their properties is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executing pre-determined welding tasks and activities based on the designer’s plans
- Assisting with the repair of steel, walls, partitions, and a variety of other structures.
- Preparing to weld by reading blueprints and understanding them
- Using technical knowledge to weld pipes, frames, or any other required materials
- Joining metals together using the correct materials
- Completing assigned tasks using appropriate tools and equipment
- Verifying that unfinished work conforms to blueprint tolerances.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven 5 years of experience as a welder
- Knowledge of welding procedures and equipment (TIG, MMA, etc.)
- Having completed a welding course or obtaining a welding diploma.
- An understanding of operating electric or manual tools (saws, squares, callipers, etc.)
- Understanding of technical drawings and documents
- Knowing the relative safety standards and wearing protective clothing (face shields, gloves, etc.)
- Attention to detail and deftness
- Vocational training
- Welder approval license
- Please refer to EMPLOYER’s competency profile.
- Competitive salary
- Medical facilities
- Annual ticket or ticket allowance
- Free processing + employer provided free mobilization ticket.
- Nationality Requirements Asian
- Duty Location KSA